Client Feedback Policy and Procedure
At Sagicor Life of the Cayman Islands, our aim is to deliver an exceptional experience to every client at every stage of your journey.
As such, we encourage and welcome your feedback to ensure our service delivery is always in line with the promises we make to you our
valued client. Despite being passionate about exceeding your expectations, there may be times when your experience is misaligned with our
service ideal. If this should happen, we want you to know that we are fully committed to providing an outlet for you to share your
feedback. This will provide an opportunity to address the service gap while developing strategies to improve the experience for you and
our other clients. We also welcome your suggestions, as well as your compliments, which let us know the areas in which we are serving you
You may share your feedback by:
- Completing our post transactional survey
- By telephone at (345) 949-8211
- Visiting our website www.sagicorcayman.com
- Sending an email to MyExperience@sagicor.com
In reviewing your feedback, we will always be guided by the following principles:
1. FairnessSagicor Life of the Cayman Islands recognises the need to be fair when dealing with complaints. To ensure this standard is maintained, we:
- Judge all complaints on merits and facts
- Provide appropriate remedies when complaints are substantiated
Ensure that our core values are reflected in all dealings with all customers. Our core values are:
- Take all complaints seriously
- Ensure conflicts of interest are declared and dealt with accordingly
- Give equal treatment to all customers
- Provide alternative/further avenues for review
2. ResponsivenessSagicor Life of the Cayman Islands is committed to dealing with complaints quickly, courteously, fairly and within the following timelines:
- If your complaint is deemed easily resolved, the Team Member who is responsible for resolving your complaint will do so within 24 hours and advise you as soon as is practical via telephone.
- For more involved complaints that require investigation, you will receive written acknowledgment of receipt of the written complaint within 2 business days of Sagicor Cayman's receiving it.
- You will be contacted within 10 business days of receipt of the complaint with the outcome of the investigation into your complaint. If the investigation is not complete, you will still be contacted within the 10 business days and advised of the progress of resolution regarding your complaint.
- If the complaint is not resolved within 10 business days, the Team Member who is responsible for resolving your complaint will keep you updated on the progress of resolution at clearly stated and agreed intervals.
- A formal response outlining the final outcome will be shared with you within 45 business days of receipt of the complaint.
- If you are not satisfied with the outcome, the right to appeal and/or alternative avenues will be provided.
- If your complaint falls under the category of Whistle-blower, it will be immediately directed to Sagicor Compliance Officer. This complaint is then dealt with in strict accordance to Sagicor Financial Corporation's Whistle-blower’s Policy.
- Information that is provided will only be used for the purposes of investigating and resolving the complaint.
- The information may be disclosed in an anonymous format for the purposes of business improvement and reporting.
4. AccountabilityThe Client Experience Managers are responsible and accountable for the receipt, allocation and follow-up of all complaints about Sagicor Life of the Cayman Islands.
5. Business ImprovementSagicor Life of the Cayman Islands is committed to taking action to change the underlying business processes or services where investigations reveal several customers have experienced similar circumstances that have led to them making a complaint. This is done through systematic recording, reporting and analysis of complaint trends.
6. Internal ReviewIf you are unhappy with the way in which your complaint was handled, or with the outcome, the Team Member to whom the complaint has been assigned for resolution can consult with an appropriate Sagicor Life of the Cayman Islands Team Member, such as Legal Counsel, for alternate resolution suggestions.
If you are still not satisfied with suggested alternatives, you may consider reaching out to our regulator or any of the other customer advocacy group.